Below are the directions for completing online registration. It should be open and available to you by 3:00 Friday, July 31, 2020. Registration will be completed through Teacherease. Please register your child by Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
Riley Online Registration Directions
- Log in to Teacherease
- There will a prompt for completing online registration-Click there.
- Follow steps in order.
- Review acceptable use policy.
- Complete online registration form. Follow the tabs at the top of the form. All answers must be completed to continue on.
- Certificate of Residency: All families must print, complete and return this form with two proofs of residency to the school. New families must have these in to the office before their child is officially enrolled. They will not be able to attend Riley until we have these documents. Returning families may send those to school with their child at the beginning of the year or mail them in to the office at 9406 Riley Rd.
- Health Services Survey: All families must print, complete and return this form to the school. Again they should be returned to the office by mail or on the first day of school.
- Medical Examination Forms: These are broken out by appropriate grade level. Print out only if your child is in these grade levels. They must be filled out by the doctor and submitted to the school before the start of school. You may already have a form from the doctor’s office. Most of those are acceptable.
- School Medication Authorization Forms: This form is only needed if your child will take medication at school or has an inhaler they will use at school. Print and have authorized by a physician before return to school.
- Action Plans: These forms are only needed if your child has asthma, food allergies that are life threatening, or insect sting allergies, especially if they have an epi-pen. These must be completed by your physician and returned to school.
- Transfer of Records: This should only be filled out if you are asked to by the school office.
- Home Language Survey: This should only be filled out if you are asked to by the school office.
- Pay registration fees: This can be done online (fees apply) or by check or cash.
**Medical forms can be returned to school by FAX directly from the physician’s office at 815-568-3709.
***Do not pay sport fees at this time. There will not be fall sports and we will wait for other seasons to determine viability at that time.